WHO WE ARE
THE HISTORY OF PANDORA DEVELOPMENT GROUP
PANDORA includes eight (8) other companies which are actively involved for many years in the sectors of Land Investment, Real Estate Development and Tourism.
- AVAX INVESTMENTS LTD
- PAPHOS PLANTATIONS (SMK) LTD
- WESTPARK LTD
- HARBOUR SHORE ESTATES LTD
- LINMAR TOURISTIC PROJECTS LTD
- LINMAR (PAPHOS) DEVELOPMENTS LTD
- A. CHAPIDES & SONS CONTRACTORS LTD
- A. CHAPIDES (ESTATES) LTD
The great number of the ongoing projects of PANDORA described in summary, offers a wide range of choices to the Cypriot and foreign buyers. The activities of PANDORA are extended to Greece, as a result of the enlargement and widening of the activities of the LEPTOS GROUP.
COMPANIES BELONGING TO PANDORA
- Avax Investments Ltd
Owner of Vikla Village and along with Pandora Investments Ltd. the company owns the total shares of Paphos Plantations (S.M.K) Ltd., which is basically a huge lot of preferential land. Avax Investments Ltd also owns 51% of the companies A. Chapides & Sons Contractors Ltd and Limnaria Touristic Projects Ltd.
- Paphos Plantations Ltd
Owner of a huge lot of land of about 330 acres which stretches from Yeroskipou to nearly the tourist beach in Paphos. This will be the creation site of a complete urban and commercial area, Neapolis.
- Westpark Ltd
Owner of the Commercial and Tourist Group LIMNARIA. It is involved, among other things, in the purchase, development, sale and exploitation of real estate.
- Harbour Shore Estates Ltd
According to a leasing agreement the company is entitled to the exploitation of the land surrounding the well-known Coral Bay.
- Linmar Touristic Projects Ltd
Owner of select properties on a mountain top in Tsada. The area is part of the Olympus Village where the first phase of land development and building of luxurious villas has already started.
- Linmar (Paphos) Development Ltd
Owner company of preferential land on a second mountain top in Tsada village, where the second phase of the Olympus Village project will take place.
- A. Chapides & Sons Contractors Ltd
The activities of the Company mainly include the contracting of projects, such as the construction of holiday housing and the erection and extension of big buildings such as hotels, hospitals and schools.
- A. Chapides (Estates) Ltd
The company is mainly involved in the purchase, development, sale and exploitation of real estate.
A HUGE ORGANIZATION…
WITH MECHANISMS COMPETION CAN’T MEET
The LEPTOS GROUP is a big organization with very competent management, and permanent and very well-trained staff. The organization owns well-organized and fully equipped offices in Nicosia, Paphos, Athens, London, Moscow and elsewhere.
DEPARTENTS PANDORA has full access to and can use:
- Architectural Department and Research Department
This is where the idea processing and project planning and design take place.
- Construction Department
Has a contractor’s license for A Class Building Projects and A Class Technical Projects.
- Sales Department
Has a well-organized network in Cyprus and abroad, with offices in Nicosia, Paphos, Athens, London and Moscow.
- Project Management Department
Is in charge of managing, executing and supervising the ongoing projects.
- Company Management & Shareholders’ Register Department
Keeps the archives of the shareholders of the Group companies.
After studying in detail the economic prospects of our country, PANDORA chose to set as a corner-stone of its activities the Development Projects.
It is obvious that with the accession of Cyprus in The European Union the demand for real estate, and consequently the prices, will greatly increase bringing important benefits to the businesses that have invested in land and are involved with real estate development. It is not an exaggeration to say that concerning all of the above we believe that the course and the prospects of PANDORA are EXCEPTIONAL.
In a relay race when you are in the same team as the leading runner it is only natural to have a competitive advantage against the competition, since you are already ahead. PANDORA is starting as a leader.
The development activities of the Company and the strategic alliance with the LEPTOS GROUP create favourable environment for PANDORA which:
- Has the support and cooperation of the LEPTOS GROUP with rich experiences and a successful story of more that 40 years.
- Has great potential for enlargement and extension of its activities and its role in the Cyprus Economy through its subsidiary companies.
- Is the owner of huge lots of select and preferential land which it acquired at very low prices and which now is valued to worth much more.
- At this point of time it is executing a large number of important projects, getting amazing results up to now.
- It is expected to extend its activities in Greece in the framework of the LEPTOS GROUP’s increased activities, and it has great prospects due to the turn investors have taken towards land and real estate, both in Cyprus and abroad.